Glen L Design 24 foot Hercules

Glen L Design 24 foot Hercules
"There is nothing--absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats." - Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows

Sunday 1 January 2012

Boat Shed -"Medowie Marina"

I figured I needed to keep the boat (and me) out of the weather while I weaved my magic. I have constructed a simple pipe frame and pulled a large tarp tight over the frame. Sounds low tech .... because it is! ........... I hope to get 12 months out of the tarp.

Thanks to Scott Jones, Bernie and Jaye Powell for their help and muscles

The shelter is 8.5 metres long by 3.8metres wide and 3.6 metres to the eave. The boat is 3.3metres siting on the slip trailer so I should have plenty of room to move around to work on the boat. I have backed on to my existing Garage so I have power and light at hand. 

I will post more photos as I fit out my "Boat Shed"

No comments:

Post a Comment